As President Trump continues to threaten to potentially shut down the government over his border wall, Americans would prefer to see him compromise to prevent gridlock, according to an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll . By a 21-point margin — 57 percent to 36 percent — Americans think the president should compromise on the wall to avoid a government shutdown, rather than stand firm. About two-thirds of Republicans say the opposite, and the president has been focused on maintaining his base....
Support 91.5 KRCC
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Mountain West Oil Industry Reacts To OPEC Production Cuts
- Colorado Invests $10.33 Million To Install Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Shrinking National Monuments Can Affect Biodiversity
- Polis Announces First Round Of Hires For New Administration
- State Sen. Daniel Kagan, Accused Of Using Women's Restroom, Resigning In New Year