Sen. Lindsey Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has vowed to launch an investigation into whether top officials at the Justice Department and the FBI had plotted an "administrative coup" to drive President Trump out of office. Kevin Bishop, a spokesperson for Graham, tells NPR that no date has been set yet for a hearing. The senator, who was attending the Munich Security Conference in Germany, spoke with CBS' Face The Nation after an interview with former FBI Deputy...
91.5 KRCC's Converge Lecture Series Podcast
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Colorado To Join Legal Challenge Against President Trump's Emergency Border Declaration
- Colorado Lawmakers Want To Cut Regulations On Businesses Run By Children
- Archaeologists Find Evidence Of Human Habitation In The Rockies Stretching Back 9,000 Years
- State Gun Laws In Mountain West Mostly Move To Loosen Restrictions
- EPA Creates Action Plan Around Toxic Chemicals