Updated Tuesday at 11:17 a.m. ET Travelers flying into New York from certain states are now required to show proof that they've completed a form with their contact information and travel plans before they can leave airports across the state. Starting Tuesday, teams that include police officers will meet passengers at arrival gates to check if the travel form has been completed on paper or online , New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Monday. The move is part of the state's effort to try to...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Colorado Springs Organizations Focused On Housing Stability Get Support From New Grant Funding
- Pikes Peak Is My Mountain: "It's Where I Look For The Way Forward"
- Nature's Neighborhood: Black Forest Regional Park, Cheyenne Meadows Park, Fishers Canyon Creek Path
- Pueblo D60 Shares Designs For New High Schools, District Updates
- Kit Carson Statue In Trinidad Vandalized