Updated at 11:50 p.m. ET Notre Dame Cathedral, one of the world's most famous churches, erupted in flames Monday in Paris — and though its survival remains in question, authorities expressed hope. The commander of the Paris firefighter brigade said Monday night that the cathedral's main structure and two towers of the cathedral had been saved. Several hours later, firefighters said the fire was contained but not fully extinguished. Flames leapt through the roof and dark smoke billowed into...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Governor Polis Signs Extreme Risk Protection Order—Red Flag—Bill
- Colorado's Government Watchdogs See Mixed Results At Capitol This Session
- Ansel Adams' Little-Known Role In Envisioning The Air Force Academy Campus
- Paid Family Leave Bill Moving Forward After Dozens Of Amendments
- Environmental Activist Sues County, Rancher After Accused Of Trying To Kill Cattle