More Americans are being impacted by what is now the longest government shutdown in U.S. history. This week, the already stressful world of air travel is feeling the pinch as Transportation Security Administration workers call in sick. But for now, things are still operating smoothly at Denver International Airport. DIA spokeswoman Emily Williams said the average wait time at security checkpoints averaged about 10 minutes on Sunday.
Support 91.5 KRCC
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Government Shutdown Causes Uptick In GoFundMe Pages While Restaurants And Foodbanks Also Chip In
- Feds Could Step In If Western States Don't Agree To Drought Contingency Plan
- New Comprehensive Plan Charts A Course For 'Smart' Growth In Colorado Springs
- Gov. Polis Sets Health Care, Early Childhood Education As Priorities In State Of The State
- Fisher's Peak To Be Acquired By Conservation Groups, Enter Public Ownership