President Trump insists that he didn't violate campaign finance laws and that any legal liability for hush money paid to two women who claimed to have had affairs with him rests with his former personal attorney and fixer, Michael Cohen. "I never directed him to do anything wrong," Trump said Thursday afternoon in an interview with Fox News . "Whatever he did, he did on his own." Cohen was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty to a variety of federal offenses,...
Support 91.5 KRCC
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Colorado Judge Rules Local Sheriffs Can't Detain People For ICE
- Colorado Creates New Fund To Support Clean Energy Projects
- Colorado Invests $10.33 Million To Install Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Shrinking National Monuments Can Affect Biodiversity
- Polis Announces First Round Of Hires For New Administration