It's late May in Wyoming. It snowed last night, and more snow is predicted. That's why it's good that Big Piney Rancher Chad Espenscheid is behind the wheel of the truck. The roads are sloppy and Middle Piney Creek is running high.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Charles Rockey, Influential Manitou Springs Artist, Has Died
- On Stressed Colorado River, States Test How Many More Diversions Watershed Can Bear
- CO Supreme Court: 2020 Ballot Campaign To Repeal TABOR Can Proceed
- The Nature Conservancy Taps Obama Interior Secretary as Interim CEO
- Recall Effort Against Colorado Lawmaker Ends After Gun Control Groups Donate Funds