The marathon of testimony in Democrats' impeachment inquiry this week confirmed that the Ukraine affair, like so many earlier subplots in the era of President Trump, boils down to two big questions: What do the president's words mean? Can the president do what he did? The answers to those questions have been a partisan inkblot test since Trump exploded onto the political scene and now they are burning again as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats decide how they'll move ahead in a...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- In Search Of A Child Care Solution, Startups Expand To Mountain West Homes
- Air Force Academy: Drinking Water South Of Academy Is Safe
- Global Winds Pick Up, Boosting Wind Farms
- On The Colorado River's Banks, A Toxic Pile Continues To Shrink
- Senate Bill Seeks To Reduce Firefighters’ Exposure To Chemicals