Updated at 11:58 p.m. ET The U.K. Foreign Office is summoning the Iranian charge d'affaires following Iran's seizure of a British-flagged tanker in the Strait of Hormuz on Friday. The Stena Impero was traveling to a port in Saudi Arabia, when, according to Iran's Fars News Agency , the ship collided with an Iranian fishing boat. Iran's Revolutionary Guards took control of the tanker, and Iran says the vessel and its crew will remain in the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas during an investigation...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Oil And Gas Wastewater Can Cause Earthquakes Up To Ten Years After It's Injected Into The Ground
- Map Your Public Lands With This Tool
- Power Blackouts To Prevent Wildfire? Utility Companies In The West Are Getting Ready
- Colorado Confirms More Than 2 Dozen Cases Of Animal Virus
- Colorado's 2019 River Deaths On Par For High, Long Runoff Season