Updated at 9:05 a.m. ET More than 200 people were killed and hundreds more were injured after multiple explosions tore through Sri Lanka in a series of coordinated blasts that struck hotels and churches. It marked the country's worst violence since the end of its civil war in 2009. The blasts started as people began gathering for mass on Sunday for Easter. In Colombo, the capital, blasts were reported at St. Anthony's Shrine and three high-end hotels, the Shangri-La, the Cinnamon Grand and...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Teenager 'Infatuated' With Columbine Found Dead Following 24-Hour Manhunt
- Governor Polis Signs Oil & Gas Regulation Overhaul
- Yellowstone Park Golden Eagle Dies Of Lead Poisoning
- Mayor, At-Large City Council Members Take Oath Of Office At Colorado Springs Swearing-In Ceremony
- Governor Polis Signs Extreme Risk Protection Order—Red Flag—Bill