Updated at 2:45 p.m. ET President Trump says he is lifting sanctions on Turkey after the country agreed to what he called a permanent cease-fire in northern Syria, ending Turkey's military offensive that began after the U.S. pulled troops from the area. Trump argued that his decision to remove U.S. forces — criticized by U.S. Republican and Democratic lawmakers alike — helped to bring the deal to fruition. "This was an outcome created by us, the United States, and nobody else, no other nation...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- In The San Luis Valley, Lettuce Has Shaped The Land and Local Culture
- Western Governors Back Bills To Compensate More Victims Of Cold War Weapons Testing
- Youth Suicide Rates Soar Across Mountain West
- To Fund Water Plan, Colorado Lawmakers Want To Gamble On Sports Betting
- Season Of Recall Attempts Ends With No Success For Colorado Conservatives