Updated at 1:32 p.m. ET President Trump "did absolutely nothing wrong," White House counsel Pat Cipollone said Saturday, as lawyers representing the president got their first shot to poke holes in the impeachment case made this week by Democrats. Saturday's proceedings, which lasted a little more than two hours, set up the White House arguments in the impeachment trial . The proceedings resume Monday at 1 p.m. The president's team told senators that the House managers selectively withheld...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- After Announced Closure Of Private Prison, Colorado Finds Itself In A Quandary
- New Colorado-Based Collaboration Eyes Resiliency As Wildfires Intensify
- Climate Change, And Our Response To It, Is Making Life Hard For Desert Tortoises
- Colorado Public Radio To Expand, Take Over Operations Of KRCC
- Head Over Heels: E-Scooter Craze Leads To Spike in Injuries