With coronavirus cases on the rise in southern and western states, U.S. military medical personnel are once again being called upon to help. Army officials have announced that some 740 military health professionals are being sent to Texas and California. The new deployments come several months after thousands of military medical personnel, including two hospital ships, one on each coast, were sent to help governors and mayors in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. With some states...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Colorado Springs Organizations Focused On Housing Stability Get Support From New Grant Funding
- Pikes Peak Is My Mountain: "It's Where I Look For The Way Forward"
- Nature's Neighborhood: Black Forest Regional Park, Cheyenne Meadows Park, Fishers Canyon Creek Path
- Pueblo D60 Shares Designs For New High Schools, District Updates
- Kit Carson Statue In Trinidad Vandalized