Colorado is one of the most recent states to enact a so-called red flag law , but a majority of counties here say they won't enforce it . Matt Vasilogambros is a reporter for Stateline, a news service funded by the Pew Charitable Trusts. He's reported on similar laws in place across the country.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Colorado's Red Flag Law: A National Context
- Oprah Winfrey Speaks Of Service, Small Steps And Appreciation At Colorado College Commencement
- Colorado Will Try To Import Prescription Drugs From Canada
- Colorado Testing Out Self-Driving Vehicles To Aid In Fighting Fires
- Four Locations In Colorado Named Finalists For USAF Space Command HQ