Updated at 4:35 p.m. ET After the huge sell-off Wednesday, U.S. stocks fell sharply again Thursday. At one point, the Dow was down nearly 700 points. By late afternoon, it had regained some ground but closed down 546 points or a little more than 2 percent. Over the past two days, the Dow has lost 1,378 points. The S&P 500 was down 2 percent for the day. The Nasdaq lost 1.25 percent. Investors remain worried that trade tensions between the U.S. and China as well as rising interest rates will...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- New Funds Could Mean Faster Smelter Superfund Cleanup
- Colorado's Official Election Guides Missing Pages Due To Printing Glitch
- Second Woman To Head U.S. Forest Service Has Deep Background In The West
- New Ad Campaign Tells Impaired Drivers 'If You Feel Different, You Drive Different'
- Amid Climate And Fed Pressure, Colorado River Water Managers Attempt To Chart New Course