President Trump's onetime campaign chairman Paul Manafort is due back in federal court on Wednesday for sentencing in his criminal case in Washington, D.C. The hearing in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia comes less than a week after Manafort was sentenced to just under four years in prison in a federal case in Virginia. Manafort's appearance for sentencing in D.C. on Wednesday could then close out his two-year fight with Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller. One...
91.5 KRCC's Converge Lecture Series Podcast
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- El Paso County Commissioners Vow To "Actively Resist" Red Flag Legislation
- Meet The Mountain West Teens Organizing The US Youth Climate Strike
- As Presidential Candidate, Former Colorado Governor Confronts Conflicted Legacy Of Pot Legalization
- Counties Declare Second Amendment Sanctuary Status As Legislature Debates Red Flag Bill
- Eating Human Food Could Cause Profound Change In Black Bears, Researchers Find