While the headlines about special counsel Robert Mueller's report have focused on the question of whether President Trump obstructed justice, the report also gave fresh details about Russian efforts to hack into U.S. election systems. In particular, the report said, "We understand the FBI believes that this operation enabled [Russian military intelligence] to gain access to the network of at least one Florida county government" during the 2016 campaign. That came as news to Paul Lux,...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Teenager 'Infatuated' With Columbine Found Dead Following 24-Hour Manhunt
- Governor Polis Signs Oil & Gas Regulation Overhaul
- Yellowstone Park Golden Eagle Dies Of Lead Poisoning
- Mayor, At-Large City Council Members Take Oath Of Office At Colorado Springs Swearing-In Ceremony
- Governor Polis Signs Extreme Risk Protection Order—Red Flag—Bill